This information is current as of Friday, March 20, 2020.
- For the foreseeable future, all onsite services and gatherings are suspended.
- Our pastors and elders are meeting weekly through video conference to pray and discuss updates.
- We are putting together a training video for leaders to help them facilitate virtual community gatherings.
- We are developing an office rotation contingency plan in compliance with current advice of health professionals and government officials so we can be ready in case this is required.
- For now our office hours will remain the same—8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday. However, we will only have someone at the front desk between the hours of noon and 5:00pm.
Worship Night, Launch Party, Bess T. Shepherd Cleaning
July 24th, 2021
Covid-19 Update: Regathering Update 6
April 20th, 2021
Woodland Park Covid-19 Notification
October 27th, 2020
Weekly News: Churchwide Retreat, Fall Festival, Regathering Update
October 14th, 2020
Covid-19 Update: Regathering Update 5
October 13th, 2020