Matthew 9:36-38 "And seeing the multitudes, He felt compassion for them, because they were distressed and downcast like sheep without a shepherd. Then He said to His disciples 'The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.'"
- Do you see multitudes?
- Do you have compassion?
- Will you pray for workers?
- Will you be the answer to your prayer?
2017 Mission Opportunities
- Current Project
- 2017 Short-Term Mission Trips
- 2017 Annual Local Outreaches
- 2017 Weekly Local Outreaches
- National Outreaches
- Missionary Care
- Miscellaneous ministry and needs
- Weekly Mission Update
Mission Contact Information:
Larry Frick - firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-899-9186, ext. 133
Robin Currier - email@example.com or 423-899-9186, ext. 137