The Care Ministry seeks to meet a wide range of needs in very practical ways. It does this by using a variety of approaches, including private counseling, support groups, seminars, small group study, and acts of service.
- Personal Counseling is available for individuals and couples on a variety of issues.
- Divorce Care is a series of support groups and seminars conducted by people who understand the pain that divorce or separation causes. It addresses how to deal with the pain of one’s past and how to look forward to rebuilding a new life. It is offered during Spring and Fall semesters on Sunday or Wednesday evenings.
- Walking Worthy: A Journey to Freedom is a 26-week journey which allows you to funnel your life hurts and disappointments through the grid of Biblical truth and practical application. If the abundant Christian life seems to be eluding you, Walking Worthy may be the place where the victory that Christ offers becomes a reality. Visit the Walking Worthy page for more information.
For more information on the relational care opportunities, please contact the Care/Counseling Ministry at 423.899.9186, ext. 137 or email email@example.com.
- Car Care is an automotive maintenance ministry offered to single mothers and widows on a quarterly basis.
- Financial Counseling is available for individuals and couples seeking long-term change in their financial situation. The counseling is provided by volunteer counselors trained though Crown Ministries.
- Crown Financial Study is a small group study that provides biblically-based answers to questions of financial stewardship and responsibility. It is offered during Winter and Fall semesters on Sunday or Wednesday evenings. The two-hour class requires pre-registration and costs $25 for an individual and $35 for a couple.
For more information on the relational care opportunities, please contact the Administrative Ministry at 423.899.9186, ext. 145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.